Friday, August 04, 2006

didn't post for a few days, getting lazier and lazier... sigh... arghhhrrr.... my computer is dying, now i am using haw's computer to post this. formatting my own computer, yeah, AGAIN~~~ after formatting it, it will be as innocent as a baby again, hahaha, so excited. kena some sort of spyware la, why must other ppl so wu liao, go and create so many nonsense thingy, make my busy life even busier, sigh. but anyway, giving me a chance to clean my computer once in a while, not a bad thing after all.
went for lesson yesterday, last week teacher's face was quite black as i kept making mistakes, so this week, i make sure i am well prepared b4 going for lesson. haha, not too bad, teacher didn't scold much, gonna prac more on my JSbach piece, dragged too long already, keep prac on chopin only. after lesson went for the chinese doc again, same old things, wait wait and still wait... waited for so long, i already went earlier than my appoinment time, still got to wait for so long, sian~~ then SUPER EXPENSIVE this time, the medi better be good, if not next time, no more there, jia lat~~~ planning a trip to guang zhou with family this oct, hopefully it can be done, need a break, although i seems like having break every single day, but... hehe, where got ppl complain too much break one. ok, long enough, next time must always post if not drag for a few days will be too long winded like now, ciao, bye bye... gonna check on my 'sick' computer now... got a bird flu or something, sigh~~~

No comments: