Saturday, November 25, 2006

i got so much to post
i got so many pics to post
but... cann't connect my phone to the com
sigh.. tried soooo many times still fail
so, i guess i just got to post in words
and will update the pic post next time
when both my com and phone behave
ok, post from last wed
WED
din teach the whole day
due to a wedding dinner in a small town in Johore
call... Chaah
was my brother-in-law's brother's wedding
ok, that place, hmmm.. is a small place
went to their house, er... ok, rumah papan loh
quite messy, dark inside etc etc
then went to the wedding place
it was held in a primary school hall
no aircon, dirty, and most of all...
the FLIES
there were like millions and millions of them
gee.... so disgusting, it was really an experience
THURS
teaching as per normal
nothing really special happen
at nite, met xiao chuan for dinner and guess what???
my hush puppies slippers broke
sob sob... i tot it will last me forever
so sad, i almost cry
can't really walk with that slippers so
hehe... i walk bare footed on the road
another experience
FRI & SAT
normal day, nothing to post
watched the VCD, the series gave me some thoughts
they are in my mind now, but in a mess situation
i got to sort them out
maybe next time will share these thoughts here

No comments: