Sunday, February 17, 2008

in short...

i missing for a while, thought of abandon this place already, well, but i got motivated again, by my dad, haha... he actually read all these, can u believe it? he is learning computer now, as in, learn by himself, not from courses. 佩服佩服。。。

ok.. everytime, when it comes to year end, events will start pilling up, so, in shorts, after the year end concert, i went to hong kong, ate a lot, met Flora, one of my best friend during the uni.

After Hong Kong, i came back, started to arrange the new timing for students, busy with my work, then bought a new toy, my nokia n82, played and excite by it till now, then Chinese new year, went back to melaka, kl, then back to melaka, and now, back in Singapore, started work for 4 days already, everything just so... er.... expected. boring huh~~~

oh ya, haw signed up starhub cable tv, which will make me less online, but also less practising for my piano, and less doing my theory homework, hmmm... is that good or bad?

新年过了,我默默地计划鼠年的一切,但是我自问是一个自律性很低的人,不知道我的这盘计划将会维持多久,但是我会尽量,好不好?

No comments: