Sunday, February 22, 2009

A special visit

Dear diary,
I was admitted into SGH on last Wed night. 3 days. Good experience, although they only solved my 表面上的问题。Still finding the cause of my water retention.

I was admitted into ward 64, block 6, level 4, room 19, bed 7. Anybody buying toto from these? I took the evidence, as show in the pic below.


I took the pic of the food there as well, hmmm... not bad actually, i can't say nice, but eatable.


I should have taken the pic of me with my 2 big 'briefcases'. ok the story starts like this, i told u that i got water in my body, all over my body, like a balloon, right? so, i went to hospital, the doc gave me some 'magic' pills to make me keep running to the toilet, yes, even in the night. They have to do one 24 hour check on my urine, so, i have to accumulate them, in where? not my bladder, of course, in some big, huge 5 litres, squarish container, which look exactly like a briefcase. And guess what? i used 2 of those container, within 24 hours. super right?

not only that, they are like mosquitoes, keep sucking my blood. everynite around 5am, they will wake me up to draw blood, sigh.... poke everywhere, got bruise some more.

But now, i am at home already, well, i feel good, and healthy, although they haven't find out what cause the water tank in my body, but for sure is not kidney or liver problem, not cancer either, these are the 3 that i scared the most. Let's see the follow up, hopefully can find out what happen in me.

No comments: