Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i am all alone again
today is worse
2ge also not in the house
he went to vietnam
so, i am really alone at home
it's only 10pm
i will try my best to sleep early
but i doubt
gonna be another sleepless
but tomorrow have to wake up early
fetching haw
then go TTSH together
then go transfer money for dad
hmmm... should i go for hair do tomorrow as well?
since tomorrow not teaching at all
but shall i rest? or go for hair do?
ok, will decide last min
i always
today when i was driving back home
on the expressway
saw a very beautiful view
sunset, or rather...
sun hiding behind the cloud, nice
u prefer sunset or sun rise?
for today, i prefer sunset
cos of my mood? who knows?
i am always happy... why am i so blue lately?
cos of my backache?
cos of my ulcer?
or cos of my face?
super oily for 3 days already
what's wrong?
must be the stupid xue hua gao cleanser
arggghhhh.... pek cek
go la, no mood

No comments: