Friday, September 08, 2006

soli soli lazy me~~~
never post for so long, cosss...
my back pain came back,
arrrghhh... so pissed lur.
Anyone can get rid of it for me gets rewards...
no mood to work,
no mood to type,
no mood to eat,
no mood to sleep, damn!
anyway, other than that,
i am quite happily done everyday, ha, that's me,
nothing really bother me, i guess.
Theory exam coming round, guess that will bother me,
stress again,
just realize some students don't really remember the basic, gee...
what learn them...
oh ya, computer wang again,
i think this time i really wanna change a computer already,
that computer cannot make it, gave me so much prob.
now using haw's computer,
his also one kind,
i think need to be formatted soon too.
k la, got to go now,
this back pain can't sit for too long,
gonna walk walk a little.

No comments: