Friday, April 27, 2007

New Hair Cut

Had my hair cut 2 days ago. Quite like it, now my hair is much thinner and lighter. Don't have to tide it all the time. Can leave down. Haw said nice, he said nice, he actually said nice, wahahaha... ok next time i will definitely go back there for my next hair cut, but the thing is, i don't really like to go there, cos b4 they cut my hair, they will promote a lot of things. From the most expensive to slightly cheaper product.

First, they will promote their treatment package, i didn't ask the price cos i am not interested, but i am sure that is one of the most expensive things to sell there. Then they saw me didn't give any respond, they started to sell their so called treatment shampoo.

"it's ok if you need to consider about the treatment package, but b4 that we think that you should at least use our treatment shampoo."

"I still have tonnes of shampoo at home, can i come back to you when i finish those?" of course tonnes of shampoo can't be finished in a short period of time, hehe...


"can i just have my hair cut today? as i got to rush off"

"sure, or maybe you can consider our hair cut package... " i almost fainted when i hear this, will this ever end? then they started to explain to me how worthy if i sign up a hair cut package, like i will save about 5 lolly each time i cut my hair...

"what??? 5 lolly??? only??? and i got to put down about 300 dollars first? to reserve that stupid 5 dollars discount for my next hair cut?" of course i didn't shout out in front of them, i still have my manners. what i said next was...

"it's ok, i am not interested." and this put everything into an end. Finally, proceed to my hair cut.

see, this is why i don't like to go there for hair cut, but sigh... the result came out pretty nice, hmmm...

No comments: