Saturday, April 07, 2007

Supplement????

Gosh, I am feeling soooooo NOT well~~~ So heaty, so thirsty, so bloody dizzy. I feel that i am walking, sitting, living in fire.

I bought a supplement from a friend. He said he tried it, it's amazingly good. Work the whole day and you won't feel tired along the day. Well, i don't really take supplements, i am not that kind of person, even medicine given by doctors i don't finish them. But, i just feel so pai seh to say no to him, so, tadaaaa~~~ i bought it. I ate it. on a saturday which is a super longggg day for me, cos i was thinking, won't it be good if i don't feel tired after a long working day?

And guess wat, half way thru the day, i feel so sick, like i am catching a cold or something, body aching, running nose, headache etc etc. Feel like vomiting as well. I drank sooooo much of water also no sign of cooling me down.

Shall i continue the supplements? it's not cheap, gee~~~ And somemore tomorrow it's phantom day~~~ am i going to enjoy the musical? Sh*tty, i am so pissed. gonna bed early today, hopefully after a long good sleep tonite i will feel better tomorrow, OMG, tomorrow morning got student, and it's at bloody 8 in the morning. arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: