Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2 days left

Good news finally, after all the craps... hehe, haw is coming back early, so, now only 2 more days. He will be back soon, but but but... i won't get to see him until 12th Aug. Cos i am going back to KL, on the same day. *flip eyes*

Today, off the whole day. I went to Young Musicians' Society (YMS) to book the concert date. Yeah, so i will held another annual concert this Dec. on the 23rd Dec. Hope everything will go well :)

Yesterday, went to IMM to choose a piano for a student. High quality, affordable price. Good choice. I almost trade in my Yamaha U1 and get one from there, but I think it twice, I shouldn't be too 冲动。

After Before IMM, we went to Bishan J8, saw many many UFM1003 DJ working over there, so cool ya, I always listen to 1003, I love their programme, especially the 大哥,黄文鸿。 His response is very fast and he is very 幽默。我超喜欢听他主持的。


还有。。。hmmm... 我的心情平复了很多了,谢谢,没事了。

Now, most important thing... THE CONCERT!!!! yeah.... I am so excited once the date is fixed today.

No comments: