Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sotong Me

ok... today is a tiring day for me, not that i have many students today, but i drove too much.

I was suppose to leave Bukit Timah at around 7pm and reach Yishun around 8pm for my next student. As this is the first time i am connecting Bukit Timah with Yishun, i don't know my fastest way there. Normally i will go back to AMK, then go to Yishun from AMK again. but out of don't know what crazy thought, i decided to go straight from Bukit Timah to Yishun, finding myself a new way there. So, i followed the road to woodlands, cos yishun is near woodlands...

I drive drive drive.... I drive drive drive.... aiks... I saw a signboard saying JOHOR... OMG, I didn't bring my passport, how ah how ah how ah???!!! I was freaked out.... I thought of u-turning back, go back to bukit timah, go back to AMK and then go to yishun from there.... there gone all my petrol...

then, after u-turning back, i saw this MRT track, I gave up my plan, cos i know that my yishun's student's house is just next to a MRT track... so i followed the track... yi??? i turn back to the same old point.... then i saw this LRT passing by my head... OMG, that's not a MRT, IT'S A LRT....

so, in the end, i turn here, turn there... manage to get on to an expressway... from BKE, to SLE... then yishun, stupid me... sis said, next time don't explose new way without her sitting in the car, k la, i know she can read map better than me, she can recognise the road better than me. I give up, i totally give up on exploring...

No comments: