Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Teachers' Day

I know it's over already, but i was too busy with things, hardly come online even, so, till now then i post about teachers' day. I got some very nice presents this year. Very nice as in, i like them very much, not ordinary present like photo frames ( i still remember there was one year, i got many many photo frames from students, I mean, i don't really take photos, even if i do, i dont really print them out and put in a photo frame and display in my room, and i can't throw them away, right? so, I kept the 8 photo frames somewhere in my room, till now, sigh...) ok ok, back to this year's present. they are super cute, i seriously love them very much...


  • A spinning monkey - I was once shopping in a mall, saw this spinning monkey and wanted to buy it so much, it's very cute, you pull the string, and let it go, the body of the monkey will go spin, spin and spin... hehe, i love playing with it..
  • A mushroom head - It's something like the mushroom in the computer game called super mario, it's small and round, when a mobile rings, it will have lights growing... I put it in my car, and when at nite, my phone rings, it lights up, very nice.

These are the 2 that i love most, other than these, there is one photo clipper (yes, another photo thingy), a bunch of pink roses (they are nice, but they don't last long, got to throw away eventually, sigh), some cookies, and some hand made cards.

Cos the roses are nice, but it will die after few days, i took a picture, so that i can keep in memory.

I know the shade of green that i am wearing is ugly

They are nice, aren't they?




No comments: