Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A relaxing wed afternoon

Dear Diary,

nice weather today, although it rain, but it was nice and comfy after all the heat. I spent my afternoon walking alone in a mall, trying to figure out how to decorate my invitation for the annual concert... but ended up, buying nothing, cos they are not right.

Keep walking, listening to my mp3, it was the soundtrack of nodame, nice classicals, piano playing, concertos, symphonies... nice... it was so relax. Then i walked pass a CD shop, I walked in, trying to get more classical CD for my car, but that shop was in a mess, they don't organize the classical CD, it was hard to find a good one. Then i gave up... and i decided....

Walked into Yamaha Music store, trying to get some books, but couldn't find any one that i am looking for. then I made another decision, like within a minute...

to walk out from the mall, to another music store that sell more books... cos I WANT those repertoires by today, I want to practise them on the piano tomorrow early morning.. if i can play piano in the night i would love to, but i know i can't... so, tomorrow morning, i want new repertoires. Am i too 任性。I don't care!!!

So, i ended up with a shopping bag in my hand, with Schubert piano sonata book 1, and fantasy in f minor by Schubert in the bag.... I am happy now....

then happily, eat dinner with sis... so... today was a good day for me, although i can't get anything for the invitation cards, can't get anything from the messy CD store, and can't get any book from Yamaha...

wish tomorrow can be another happy and relaxing day for me~~~ yeah, lunch with jazz and celeste and their mum...

1 comment:

honga said...

need help for the theme?