Monday, December 18, 2006

Chatting with an old friend right now, gosh, all the memories just keep pouring into me. I got to let some out, that's why i blog while chatting with him. Cannot take it anymore, going crazy, i must say something, or rather type something. Nowadays, read too much, chat too much, see too much, all sorts of thoughts are fighting inside me, i wanted to do so many things, but don't know how to start. I wanted to write something, but don't know how to start. Arghhh... i hate this kind of feelings. My brain settled down for quite a long period of time, during that time, i feel happy, i feel easy, i feel bright.
But now.... i feel sick, i am soooo sick. Whoever that read this post, plz plz plz, don't think that i am gonna CS. I am not, just a process of getting all the nonsense and rubish out of me... I am a robot, i need to reboot my system once in a while, and this time, i dragged too long, that's why i am sick... brrrr..... i cannot think anymore, after i finish reading that sad love story, i am gonna read some lao fu zhi and xiao ding dang. I must look at colours, pink, red, yellow, white. But not grey, black and green. Bye i feel sick.

No comments: