Monday, December 11, 2006

Gosh was so tired yesterday. Both mentally and physically. Actually these kinda feelings started from Saturday. I was extremely quiet, not as hyper, not as talkative. All becoz of the class hour that i gonna attend on sunday. I realized i got no time to practice my piano at all due to the pack time table of my own job. Piano lesson on thursday, thought can at least prac a bit after the lesson, but Thursday, Friday and Saturday was just so busy. I cannot believe that i am still going to the class hour on Sunday. Well, i 'harden' my face and just went. that 1.45 min on stage, can just easily get me killed. I went there, with haw and sis, traffic was heavy, this added to my stress. I was late for one hour, i tot i am not gonna go on stage, well, the feeling is weird, one side of me want to go up, but i was too scared till my hands are shaking... i just wish that teacher will just cancel my name on the programme list... well, obviously she didn't. I went up, play and play, getting softer and softer, guiltier and guiltier ( i always feel this way, i don't know why, maybe i know that i can do better, just lack of prepare) after maybe longer than 1.45min, cos teacher said i play too slow, the CD is 1.45min... anyway, i finished, they clapped, well, they suppose to clap for everybody, so it didn't mean that i played well, i know i did badly... will try again next time, with better preparation, better tone, better smile.

No comments: