Tuesday, December 26, 2006

haha, worked so long for this skin, i mean, i got it from blogskins but did a little editing here and there. Changed the pic, setup everything, already took me so long, gosh, this is making me crazy.
I must impose colours into my life, i like colours, why was i so grey?
ok, didn't post for a few days, busy with the holidays, X'mas eve, X'mas day and now, boxing day. Went for 2 movies during the weekends, the Golden Flowers and a nite at the museum.
The Golden Flowers, hmmm... the story line is quite DUH! but i was paying more attention to the making of the whole film. Man, so many ppl involved, like so... WOW, that actually possible? Quite impressed by the making, but not the story line, basically everybody die in the end, left with the King and the Queen.
The museum film is funny, at first i tot it will be quite scary, cos, well, you know, i wouldn't want to spend a nite at a museum... everything in there are, er... DEAD! but the show turns out to be quite funny, haha... nice one.
a week of term holidays is waiting for me. I must plan my holidays wisely, can't waste them anymore. Got to do some make-ups though, cos I will be away for a weekend in Jan.

No comments: