Monday, June 25, 2007

Sis got a new toy

Sis got a new cell, how i wish i got a new cell too. it's so cool loh.... sigh, but my mobile contract is not dead yet. Still about a year to go, so longgggg... so envy, i want, i want.

ok, enough of that. but... ok ok, i shall be calm, 冷静一点. My turn will come. Well, her phone is nice, good, and most importantly, it's cheap~~~ I wish i got that 100 dollars voucher as well. sigh sigh, nevermind, i know i wish for too many things. Everything also i want, i want laptop, i want new cellphone, i want my own house, i want to quit job, i want a new desktop, i know i am 贪心,hope for laptop as well as a desktop. But.... I WANT~~~~

I am so tense lately, students' exam is just around the corner, most of them are still so so only, 总认为他们会fail leh, 怎么办? argh... forget it. I shall just do my best, if they cannot make it also i can't do anything, right? they don't want to practise, i can't do anything. I can't move to their house and stay with them, everyday bug on them to practise, right? I can't call them everyday to nag them right? so, basically, i can't do anything, i can only go once a week, listen to their playing, and point out things that they got to change in order to score higher.

Sorry for not having pictures lately. Cos i don't have a good cellphone that have good camera loh, cannot blame me right? Also becoz nowadays i got to save up quite an amount for my insurance, so even weekends we stay at home most of the time, and AB exam, i am busy giving extra lessons on weekends, so didn't go any where to take pictures.

No comments: