Sunday, June 17, 2007

Spending Power

Gosh, i spent so much this week. ok... these are the things that i bought :-

I love my new arm chair
I love my new keyboard
I love my new mouse
I love my new working sling bag
I love my new jeans (2 pair of them)
I love my new DP clothings (5 of them)

see? am i crazy? i must control, control control... any1 see me spending somemore, can walk up to me and give me a good nice SLAP... i am serious, any1 can do that. I won't get angry, i might cry a little cos of the pain, but it's ok.

Oh ya, forgot to say sorry, sorry for missing in action for so long. I just recovered from a cold. One week, i've been quite blur and laggy. Sleep most of the time, cancelled most of the classes, so now, i am busy making up lessons. Students' exam is on the 10th of July, very near, so, lagi busy, got to go for extra classes as well. Sundays are no longer my off day, i got to work on sunday as well.

After the exam, i am gonna take a good rest, maybe will go out of singapore. KL? Melaka? or some where else? After the trip, i got to get ready and prepared for the year end concert already, book auditorium, buy presents, print invitations etc etc... forever busy.

No comments: