Thursday, June 28, 2007

Terrible day

What a day, what a day~~~ my car kena 'kiss' by a taxi this evening, gosh... i think the taxi uncle was falling asleep. He kept saying sorry sorry... he didn't even got down from his car to check my car's condition... and now i don't know what to do. So troublesom.

After tat, i found out that there was this 铁丝网inside my rice, i.e, my dinner... OMG, how can that happen? and the 铁丝网is actually hard hard one loh. What will happen if i blur blur, didn't see it and swallow it down my throat? damn... I was so pissed. And the chicken that i ordered together with my rice, gosh... the skin ho, FULL OF FEATHERS... not those short one ok, long long, even longer than my little finger. Yucks~~~ i will never never NEVER!!!! go back to that mix vege rice stall. and will stop all my friends from going there too.

What a day, i am so tired now, desperately need a sleep. bye bye

No comments: