Saturday, August 02, 2008

Welcome home!!!

yeah, i am so happy, my husband is finally back home, more than 2 months, my gosh... how did i manage? but i guess, just got to get used to it, in fact, i become more independent, now that he is back, i can be dependent again, hehe...

along with his return, of course.... PRESENTSSS!!!! my gift no.1 got to be that 100ml perfume, named miracle, i always wanted to buy this perfume, luckily never, cos i am so happy he actually willing to buy me this, he always think that perfume is something very wasteful, not worth the price.

gift no.2..... which i didn't have any clue b4 i saw it from his luggage, a big time surprise.... a pair of Nike sandals.... gee, he actually bring that all the way from Sydney... i am so touched!!! Thank you so much darling.

one little crystal dolphin, for my car deco

one kangaroo soft toy

one dolphin that can strink and expend to about 600% of the original size when put into water, cool ya, i haven try it yet, but i think i will be fun to play with it.

one dolphin that have super strong magnet on it... yeah, i know, he super like dolphin, and also cos i am xiao yu, i leave in water, so i love sea creature too, dolphins are my favorite.

a few badges, soft toys, and some little aeroplane and have sound and lights.. very cute as well. I will give that little aeroplane to my beloved sister, she will scream and love it!!!

and a good news~~~ haw got promoted... i am so happy, all the good things and good news are following him home, bring me happiness... i am gonna be sleepless tonite.

1 comment:

honga said...

you probably were too happy to spell check ur blog.

alright ah haw gave me some ideas on what to buy when i go back :D and what not.