Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back fr. Hell~

I am back, I am back.... have been sometimes i was away~ I went somewhere, loitering there, and back now. I am so glad that i return safely.

Today was... er.... quite happening for me. Walked the whole day basically, make up lesson in the morning, yes, it's a Sunday and i need to work. why? cos i went loitering for a few weeks. and now i am back, i need to work. ok... make up in the morning, then went to shop for a laptop, not for myself, but my husband. and... yeah~~~ he bought a Toshiba. A very superb cool look, shinning shinning one. Very chio~ and he is gonna bring this chio little thingy to Australia. Yes, he is going there again, i will be free for a month plus, but I got better things to do than loitering around. I need to practise, sigh... don't remind me about exam. I am freaking.

Not scared one la, i always tell my students. sigh.... ok, sorry guys, i take back my words. I feel so bad. sorry teacher. I went shopping today, and my teacher sent me a sms... saying : I bet u are working hard to practise your piano, i know u can play well, jia you!!! <--- see? I feel so bad. I was too tensed up, and i don't feel like touching the piano at all. I mean... AT ALL!!!

anyway~~~ I will try, don't care, and chiong ah~~~~~ practise for 3 hours tomorrow, how about that? 3 hours are consider little ok! Mr Ong, such a busy old man, so pro somemore, and he practises 5 hours a day! sorry sorry... SORRY!!! ( i feel like crying, i feel like hiding in a cave, i feel like i am not a good 榜样 for my students!)

No comments: