Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy busy busy...

i recovered, then i fell sick again, sis said it's due to pressure, but i don't feel anything to be serious, but she said, it happens 无声无息的。

then, to make things worse, dad and mum came visiting. I was like, what???? for all the moment, i can't fall sick in front of dad know? he is like super gan zheong one.... will start to boil this, boil that, buy this buy that for me to make me feel better, and i will feel bad, cos it's all my fault to fall sick, i drink cold, i eat spicy, i on air con cold cold, i sleep late etc etc....

and and and.... it was class hour last Sunday, and it's the final class hour that i get to attend b4 my exam, which mean i can't afford to miss it, and i have to play like 2 mega exam pieces, which i seldom practise when i was ill, and i always can't finish playing them cos it needs too much concentration and stamina, see? how miserable my life was during the long weekend? but one thing cheer me up, a concert try out at mr ong's house...

Mr ong is having a violin, piano duet with Mr Jin Li on the 2nd of Nov, and it was melting me when i listen to the try out just now... fantastic, they both match so well... techniques are so good, music are good too... whoever reading this, plz go and watch the recital, it's really a 'won't regret' thingy!!!

No comments: