Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Acupuncture

ACUPUNCTURE

"arggghhhhhh.... pain pain pain pain..."

this was exactly what i shouted when i get off the bed this morning... I hardly walk, my ankle hurts like mad, and this really makes me worry, cos in a few days time i will be on a Bangkok trip. How could i let myself injured till so badly at this point of time.

actually the pain had been bugging me for weeks, but i just ignore it, cos it always happen, and it will heal after a while. So, i just leave it as it is. Who knows, after the concert, cos i wore heals on that day, i feel the pain more, i couldn't even walk when i get up in the morning. This is bad, BAD!!!!!~~~~

so, i decided to go to a chinese doc for some 推拿。while she examine my ankle...

"Doc, so are you going to do the 推拿for me or just bandage?"

"well, i will do acupuncture and bandage for you." she said with a pleasant voice.

"WHAT????!!!! ACUPUNCTURE???? er.... no thanks, can you just do the bandage for me?"

"don't be silly, acupuncture will cure you faster, somemore it's quite serious as you didn't come to me straight away when you first feel the pain." she said, this time, fierce loh.

I almost fainted... things that i scared the most in my entire life... 1st lizards, 2nd NEEDLES!!!
oh my, am i going to survive after the acu???

well, cos she was fierce, i damn scared, i think i scared of her more than the needles now, ok, she is the 2nd, and 3rd will be the needles. So i 乖乖躺下。1st needle, i feel the so called ant-bite pain, but still bearable, 2nd needle, 3rd needle, 4th needle... yi?? i didn't feel a thing, not even the ant-bite pain... wahahahaha... she said my skin too thick, and too much fat, that's why.. so funny la, acupuncture??? no pain one la~~~~ <--- now i can tell ppl this.

let you see the 4 needles that went right into my 穴位。 after the acu, she bandaged the ankle for me, got to leave it for 2 days. hopefully i will be ok b4 the bangkok trip.



No comments: