Sunday, January 14, 2007

week of BLUR



"sis, feel like watching a movie ho?"


That was the first step to all the mistakes that happened during the entire weekend. So we decide on the movie that we feel like watching.


"May May said BORAT is super funny, why don't we watch that?" sis said


"Ya, i read it some where that says it was good too, funnier than Mr. Bean." i agreed with her choice of movie... and that was the 2nd step, oh no, is not a step, it WAS a mistake already.


ok, since i am working the whole of Saturday, and we wanted to watch the movie on Saturday nite, and also since my dearest sister was soooo super free at home got nothing to do, so, i asked her to book the ticket online. I want it to be at Golden Village(GV) VivoCity. and I know that Vivo is forever crowded and forever long q for GV, that's why i want it to be booked online.


ok, after long day of work. we headed to vivo happily, as predicted, longggg q for the ticketing counter at GV, longggg q even for the booked ticket colleting counter. So, we decided to walk around first, about time then we go to collect the tickets. Me and Haw shopped like mad, bought loads of pressy for my students. for the concert de. Out of boredom sis went to q for the tickets.


Tada~~~~ the tickets that she booked online, wasn't for vivo, it's at the GV @ GREAT WORLD CITY...


"WHAT????!!!! where the hack is that place???" i puzzled


Are we gonna make it there b4 the movie starts? it's 9.40pm already, and the movie is at 9.50pm, although we can always reach there b4 10pm. the most important thing is, where is that place? i never drive there b4, not even from AMK, and now we got to go there from vivo within 20min???


see the mistake tat we made? ok, that's not the worse... I called up Jenny for the direction, didn't pay much attention to the direction anyway, i can't picture the whole route in my mind just by listening to her... gosh, but anyway, we decided to try it out... and guess what? me managed, we manged to get there b4 10pm, my god, i was so proud of myself, cos i was driving, i am also proud of my sis, cos she was checking out the map.


ok, we reached there... watched BORAT, it is a RA(21) movie... I didn't know that, i tot was RA(18) or something... er... about that movie, it's a bigger mistake. Sigh sigh... i can't explain wat was that movie all about, and i wouldn't recommend it to my friends either... the whole movie is so stupid, my sis nearly vomit during the show. She blamed herself so much for buying that movie by using her own credit card... spoilt her image, haha, is that bad~~~


and WE GOT TO RUSH SO MUCH JUST FOR THIS STUPIDEST MOVIE THAT I'VE EVER WATCH IN MYLIFE.


something good happen though... I was so happily shopping. it have been a while since i last spend so much. I got a name list of my students, i buy and buy and buy, so excited. and during the weekend, i got 2 more membership cards to my collection of a bunch of cards in my wallet. the minitoons, and the toysRus card. haha... so happy.


tomorrow i am gonna buy some wrapping papers, start wrapping my thingy... another nice and meaningful activity for the day, rather sitting in front of the comp the whole day like i normally do when i am at home.

No comments: