Friday, March 30, 2007

Happiest day??

arghhh.... don't know what happen to the stupid pictures slide, error in loading, error in loading... what the... sigh, so, i got to upload it one by one on to the post, troublesome man. ok ok will upload the pictures when i feel like it, hehe, pai seh~

oh ya, today, the day that my sis claimed as her happiest day of the week... haha~~~ what happen? well, we went shopping, we bought stuff from body shop, i think about 1 year supply of shower gel and facial wash... haha, it's damn cheap. SUPER CHEAP ok...

hmmm, is it my happiest day as well, that depends, cos i did something b4 meeting sis @ Suntec. I went for lesson in the morning, kena scolded, well, not really, but teacher said i am not well-prepared for the lesson, that make me feel quite down, cos i actually practise more than any other week.

I met Jacq in the afternoon, walk and walk and walk... pure walking @ Suntec. Gee.... then wait for her friend at starbucks. nothing interesting in our conversation, haha <--- u should know what i mean, right?

her friend arrived, i left her, waited for sis, then chiongggggggg for the body shop thingy. Oh ya, and today, i also bought a new pencil case for myself, cool one, yeah, after all, it's also my happiest day of the week, brrrr~~

No comments: