Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A normal day

Hi I am back, sorted out a lot of thoughts lately. So now, i am once again a happy woman~ yeah~~~ well, changed my bloggie's background music, replacing the pic slides with a new one, Sentosa Trip.

We went there just for the musical fountain, cos it's gonna be a history, they gonna take it away and build another bigger one, i think at the beach, if i am not wrong. So, we decided to pay the old musical fountain a last visit.

I first watched it when i was 12, can u imagine? yes, it's THAT old. I love the dancing water, but not the laser though, when i was 12, there wasn't any laser pictures, they added that in a few years ago, i think. But, i think the laser spoil the whole thing, it's like a big cinema and not a fountain anymore. That day i went, was quite disappointed, cos of the laser thingy. Well, hope they improve on this in the new one.

Gee, take it so long to upload all the pictures... balia computer!!! BALIAAAA!!!!

I think the picture slide will only be on this bloggie in a few days time. Sigh... sorry guys. Btw, u guys like the song? do leave me a tag when u read this, tell me whether the song is nice, i love this song very much. It's quite old, I used to love it when i was still a teen. Forgotten totally about it till that day heard it on the radio again.

No comments: