Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy New Year~~~

Yeah, I am back... Happy New Year, 新年快乐,恭喜发财。。。

Cos it's a new year, i changed my blogskin. u like it? you guys like it? I love it very much actually, although it's in green, but this green is still acceptable, right?

Added some slides of pictures, and a list of songs to choose from, u guys can actually select the songs, if you don't like the first one.


well, missing for so long. was busy enjoying the new year, hehe. Went back to Melaka, KL, for i think about 10 days. Yes, a long vacation indeed. Now back to work, got to work harder, cos i am broke over the CNY. Nothing interesting happen to me lately, work and sleep, sleep then work, it repeats over and over again, I guess most ppl are like that, i am not the only one. Will update again when i feel like writing.

No comments: