Thursday, May 08, 2008

Masterclass

Gosh, i am going to Ong Lip Tat's masterclass in June, i really cannot believe this, can i survive thru 3 class hours and eventually attending the masterclass? I need to memorise the piece, gosh, my worse ability. My memory sucks~~~

But according to teacher, this is once in the life time golden opportunity, do i affort to let it just slip thru my fingers? I think i will regret for my whole life if i reject the offer, oh man, i am kinda excited, and nervous from my hair to the bottom of my feet, jia lat, i already don't know what i am talking about, i wanted to go!!!!!! but am i good enough? i am scared that mr ong will just stop my performance and chase me out from the hall, sigh, will that nitemare happen to me? or maybe i will be his fav pupil, hahahahaha, dreaming!!! not because i play very well, but because of my 无厘头-ness... haha, teacher once mention, we are so alike, she said i talk like mr. ong.

oh mama, i need to work harder, i need to memorise the piece man, ok, dictation starts tomorrow morning 7am. (only if i can wake up so early) as u know, it's already 1.48am, i don't think i can wake up at 7am haha, ok, maybe after my 10am student.

No comments: