Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Born Baby

sometimes, u will just find yourself in a mess. The room is in a mess, the car is in a mess, the kitchen is messy, hand writing is weird, cannot talk properly, brain not functioning etc etc, and at last, u will lose yourself in all these mess.

This happen to me once in a while, i don't know the periodic time is how long, but once a while i will feel very very extremely lost and down, can just burst into tears for nothing, scold ppl around me for nothing. But i got my own way to solve all these sh*t of mine. Some ppl will say i am just giving excuses, but i know, i am NOT!!! ok.

These few days i didn't post, cos, i was busy tidying up myself, everything, starting from the room, then the drawers, clear all the pile and pile of laundry, guess what? my life was messy, everything messy, even my wardrobe collapsed, can u believe that? the whole iron bar fell off, so, i cleared the wardrobe as well, all those that i never wear anymore, pack pack pack and send them all back to KL. Throw so many things, till today, i am still throwing. but it's much better already, i don't feel lost anymore. I am in one piece again, I am once again a happy woman~~~

No comments: