Thursday, September 25, 2008

@ Home

I am back in my kl home, it's good to be home, can relax, rest. Actually this time, i am suppose to practice piano at home, hours and hours, but i find it actually quite hard to do so.

The TV is basically on from 9am till late at nite, although my parents didn't complain about anything, but i just feel not right to torture their ears, u know, when u are practising, it's not very promising.

2ndly, the piano is like.... my gosh, super out of tune, i can even tell by bare ears, very bad condition, well, as a very 'chin chai' pianist, i don't really care, so, that will make the torture worse, just imagine all the sounds are crashing, and i am playing the 20th cent pieces, super crash, like 2 bullet trains crashing into each other.

then is the weather... extremely warm ok, make me feel like sleeping. I fell asleep even playing the computer, and that NEVER happen to me.

and i am still coughing badly, every time when i am practising the piano, i just feel that i cannot catch my breath properly, i hold the breath until the end of the piece. especially the moderato and nocturne by Britten. Why must use so much strength? i got no strength leh.... then why must play so quietly? it's hard to control u know... sigh... so, at the end, my Britten become.... PINK COLOUR~~~ and teacher said i very 恶心。 我也不想的啊。救命啊~~~~

OK... 以上的都是借口,我一定会好好地练琴的,Sunday is another class hour, sigh.... i am gonna play the whole of the Haydn sonata, will i be able to?

No comments: