Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gosh, sooooooo tired, almost fell asleep while driving back to AMK just now. Went for lesson as usual, but didn't impress teacher today, haha, lack of concentration. keep playing wrong notes, dont know what happen to me today, even ms hou cannot tahan me. Simple 4 lines melody, more than 8 mistakes, my fingers just sticking together today, not listen to my instructions at all, so, no improvement today. Almost give up... but teacher say, don't slack down, just a little 'cuo zhe' sigh sigh, don't know how long more i can tahan all these... After lesson, went to Tampines to meet Lily, help her to install Nero 6 into her laptop, stayed there till 5pm, then left for home, but b4 that, went to library trying to find some books on java script, but those books are not interesting to me at all, NO COLOURS~~~~ how can books nowadays no colours, so boring, so didn't get any books from library, guess just got to find the info online, ok got to go, my eyes half close, must go and take shower to wake me up, bye

No comments: