Saturday, July 29, 2006

guess where am i writing this little bloggie? haha.. library @ Compasspoint... waiting for sis, that's why i am here, got to look for some books on Java as well, but looked for very long time already still cannot find one that interests me, sigh sigh, WHY ALL NO COLOUR???? nevermind this time i will just grab one and study at home. This morning after dropped off sis, still got about an hour to my first lesson of the day, went to punggol plaza, 2nd time there, saw a car wash shop there, so decided to give my babe a little bath, it's tooooo dirty, haha, cos the owners are lazy, what to do? 8 lolly for the bath though, and drove out from the car park, guess what??? IT'S RAINING.... sigh, and my babe got all wet again. Went for wen wen and xin le's lesson, they are next door neighbours, good for me, don't have to travel. aiks... lazy to type, ciao for now, if later feel like it, i will come up again, bye bye~~~

No comments: