Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sleepless in AMK

1.40am--gosh, couldn't fall asleep, tomorrow is a long day for me. Early in the morning got to go JB for my own lesson, then later the day got to teach in Sengkang, Hougang and Katong Mall all the way till 9pm. Luckily Haw is going to wait for me @ Katong Mall, hmmm... that should cheer me up a little :)
Since this is another sleepless nite for me, might as well do some reading on the net, read some blog written by Amanda, make me feel like having one blog to myself too, hmmm... am i too old for this thingy? ~hope not~ Actually i got a blog somewhere, that's in chinese, so, this new blog of mine is gonna be in english, cos ONE of my friend, Jenny always claim that she doesn't understand what i am talking about in that chinese blog. so, Jenny, this is specially for u...haha~~ Die, never prac much for my lesson tomorrow, planning to wake up tomorrow at 7am for prac. this is what we call hugging the buddha's leg, sigh sigh, i wonder what will my students think if they find out that i don't really prac piano. K, got to make myself sleep, if not wake up at 9am tomorrow, buddha also cannot help me. Nite~~~

No comments: