Wednesday, July 19, 2006

a non working day

hmmm... today not working, Emily and Lynn both cancel classes, so i am quite free today. Got nothing to do at home, hmm, shall i tidy up my bedroom? lazyyy... still prefer to surf the net. Found many good blog, i think i got to change the look of my dailies, if not, too boring. Can learn some HTML language from here as well, not bad. later going to fetch mei back from work, she is going to KK with me in the evening, sianz, normal check up only, but that place really make me sick, soooo crowded and have to wait very long for everything, sickening... i think next time i will make my appointment at the main KK and not in AMK, here too small liao~ i am ripping some musics for my car as well, the old CD listen until sian liao, have to get new stock. Argghh... tomorrow piano lesson again, why one week passes so fast, like just yesterday i had lesson, didn't prac much, this time sure die... ok, better stop here, have to go tidy up room and prac piano. ciao~~

No comments: