Monday, July 17, 2006

A normal day

Argggrr... overslept again, no time to practice piano, sigh sigh... All bcos of the VCD that i rented on saturday, watch watch watch non stop, sigh. Watch till about 2.30pm, really got to get ready for work liao. Started at 3pm, Krist's lesson was normal, nothing much, asked me a math question, 2002 to the power of 2002... how i know? well, i used to know, but really 4got the formular already, so couldn't help him. Isaac's lesson was normal too, today he had more smile on his face, guess bcoz of the exam is over, no more pressure. But, Jia Ying made me angry today, don't wanna follow my instruction, i think cos his mother not around today, so i cannot get him sit down to do his theory, must think of one way to communicate with him. Amanda's lesson was normal too, sigh, today really not exciting at all, kinda boring day for me, ok, got to go now, continue to watch my VCD :P haha, bye~~~

No comments: