Thursday, July 26, 2007

21 days left

started my day early today. The time now is around 7.50am. Hmmm... for a person like me, maybe you are wondering why am i up so early today. Cos i got to send my sis and her boss to work today, as the boss's car is going into the workshop for checkup.

Feeling not good when i wake up just now though. cos didn't really catch a good sleep last nite, guess i slept too much on the day b4. I am still moody, didn't really talk at home since haw is not around in the house. I cannot be like that for this 23 days. I think I must change my life style, after all, I am regaining my freedom after about 8 or 9 years. Well, not that i don't have any freedom when he is around, but less, haha.

But i still wish that these few days can pass faster though.

Still waiting and counting.... 21 days

No comments: