Friday, July 27, 2007

@ The Esplanade Library

Guess where am i right now? hehe, using sis's lappy, online at the esplanade library.. I am so excited. well, this is my first time in singapore, online in somewhere outside my house, u know? worth screaming right? but i can't, DUH... i am in a LIBRARY...

actually i am not suppose to be here, i suppose to be teaching, working, but i didn't, i pon my students' lessons, hehehe... bad teacher here. But it's not my fault, it's my sis's fault. Cos she got a concert to go to, in fact, she is in a concert right now. Then i don't want to be left out, working like mad, while she is enjoying... hence, i called up, and cancelled the lesson, ta da~~~~ I am just soooo smart.

I think today is my first day feeling hyper(as b4) after Haw left :( aiks... :)))

I got another mission of my trip to The Esplanade Library actually. I come here to look for a piano score... again, requested by my dearest sister... see, I am the best sister in the world, right? I am looking for a piece call Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, it's a choral cantata by Mr. J.S.Bach... I found, I found, I found 3 different editions of the piece. I shall borrow just all of them back for CH. and one more book for myself, the great musical, Les Miserables's scores.

yay, i am so happy.... ya ya, i know, this is my 2nd post of the day, but i just got to post down such a meaningful moment of my life, wasting time, waiting for my sister to fetch her home, right?

No comments: