Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My first lesson of the pops

Yesterday was my first lesson @ Yamaha Music School @ Plaza Singapura. hehe, very basic course.

I pretended that i only have a little bit of music background. My purpose is to see how a pop piano lesson be conducted. hmmm... maybe next time i can take up students for pop piano course. Then can earn more,then can buy more lexus for mei mei, so that she can be a da fei po... and then i will be come pai gu xian. wahahaha....

ok, enough of craps. I will update more about my pop piano lesson next time, yesterday was just learning the Do Re Mi Fa and Sol. the first 5 notes in the C major. and u know what? it really took me a hard time pretending that i cannot curve my fingers... hehe.

Oh ya, i got a bad cough now, really bad, and i got chased out from one of my student's house cos of that, the daddy said he scared that i will spread the germs to his kids, sigh sigh... I already there, started the scales with Sheryl, and he can chopped the lesson and ask me to go home, sigh sigh.... hard to become teacher here leh....

No comments: