Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Some Updates.

Haw: (while watching campus superstar) 看她的样子就不象是会唱歌的人。
me: 你不可以以貌取人。
Haw: 我是绝对不会以貌"娶"人的。
me: -.-

I just got back from plaza singapura, went there for my pop piano lesson. The lesson was ok, a little on the slow pace, but it's ok. I shall just continue learning and see what can i achieve from there.

I didn't blog much lately, it's all because my life for the pass few weeks was er... boring. I work, I sleep, I eat... everyday. Not a single thing in my life worth voicing out. ahhh... I am so dead. My mind just gone blank, again. I realise this happen to me quite often. Once in a while u will see me posting about me being a dead meat, blank head, etc etc. Does this happen to u too?

Oh ya, i am using Haw's comp nowadays. cos my computer got my virus, i think, it has gone blank too. it is dead too. I am still thinking a way of formatting it. but, i am still thinking... thinking... think think think..... and fell asleep eventually.

No comments: